contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Tuesday 11 November 2014

bio2you / review / Organic radiance face mask seabuckthorn hyaluronic acid / natural



Organic radiance face mask with seabuckthorn and hyaluronic acid
 
Adds shining radiance, leaves skin soft satiny smooth and moisturised. Increases circulation, strengthens capillaries and boosts collagen formation.


Review


I'm seeing a lot of products containing seabuckthorn and I hadn't tried any till now so I was looking forward to this particular product


No burning sensation when the product was on my skin


No redness or itchiness afterwards


My skin did feel particularly deeply moisturised afterwards and it also felt really smooth


An interesting fact I learnt while researching the ingredients is that Hyaluronic acid encourages water retention in bodily tissues to help hydrate the skin, allowing it to appear smoother and more radiant.


So this mask claimed to do quite a lot of things and it didn't disappoint, very impressed.




No comments:

Post a Comment