contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Tuesday 11 November 2014

mary jean / samples / face mask / lip balm / 100% natural




I have received these products to test:







Lip balms in the flavours banana, strawberry and vanilla.


Normal skin facial mask

A facial mask to maintain a softer, more even toned skin complexion.

Please see the website above for more natural products.

An excerpt from their website:
 
A family business located within the Highlands of Scotland named after myself, Mary Jean after a time caring for myself using carrier and essential oils and in recent years soaps. Ever since I was a little girl, my father has suffered from Dermatitis and found to his surprise, the soaps relieved the stress of his skin condition when many prescribed creams only inflammed his Dermatitis.
Family & friends enjoyed my soaps too, so much so I then began to make other things such as body butters and lip balms... proving to be popular, it was suggested I start my own business so many more people would enjoy the benefits and this we did together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment