contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Monday 3 November 2014

pecksniffs / review / fine fragrance / perfume / luxurious body care for men and women

 
I have now chosen my favourites from the lovely collection of fragrances sent by pecksniffs for me to try
 
 
 
Out of the mens collection mine and my husbands favourite was:
 
Aquamarine
 
 
 
 
This has a grapefruit top note which smells really lovely and not too overpowering.
 
For me, my favourites were from the pure notes collection;
 
 
with fresh linen and daisy being my top favourite
 
 
What I love about the pecksniffs range is that they use pure ingredients and they do not test on animals.
 
So please be sure to check the lovely range from the links above and this company also do a range of body care products.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment