contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Tuesday 2 February 2016

creams&things moisturising cream / review / vitamin a d & e & aloe vera / eczema

 
I received a full sized sample of this innovative cream to try
 
 
What the product claims
 
Creams&things moisturising cream is a secret to softer smoother skin. Use every day for deep dehydration of rough, dry or cracked skin.
 
Review
 
I received this during my pregnancy which was perfect timing because I suffer with cracked skin on my hands anyway, because of eczema, but its worse when I'm pregnant.
 
What I particularly liked about this cream is that the hydration lasted for a long time you don't have to keep applying it all day I just put it on in the morning and it lasts all throughout the day.
 
You only need to use a very small amount and it absorbs very quickly into the skin.
 
I also like the fact that it contains vitamins a,d and e which all help to protect and care for your skin.
 
It has a subtle not overpowering scent which is good for me because perfumed products make my eczema even worse.
 
So overall I would recommend this cream to anyone who has dry or cracked skin or even if you just need that little bit more hydration.
 
Please see the link at the top of the page for more information about this product.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment