contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Tuesday 2 February 2016

 
 
I received two full sized samples of the soaps from a large range that this company offers
 
 
The products claims
 
Luxury, handmade artisan soap, traditionally crafted from natural plant oils and butters using the cold-process method. Rich in naturally occurring glycerine.
 
Review
 
First thoughts are the packaging of the products I received was beautiful and these would make ideal gifts. The soaps were also well protected in sheeting which I was impressed with.
 
The soaps are pretty to look at but are also very practical to use and last for ages.
 
I received strawberry crème and midnight mint and both had a very pleasant scent to them.
 
They were the perfect size to put on the basin to use for hand washing and they lathered up nicely each wash.
 
With regards to any negative reaction on my skin such as redness or itching, I had none whatsoever. I have to be very careful what I use to wash my hands because of eczema.
 
Please see the website above for more products in the range.
 
You can also find on Facebook here:
Or twitter here:

No comments:

Post a Comment