contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Wednesday 3 February 2016

malki dead sea soap and bath salts / review / natural skin care / eczema acne

 
 
I received these 3 products from this company
 
Product claims
 
The sulphurous waters of the Dead Sea possess extraordinary qualities and rich health giving minerals; sulphur, iodine, magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium that heal skin ailments like eczema and acne.
 
Review
 
Natural sulphur soap
 
The first soap was a natural sulphur soap and I was hoping that it did what it says as I have eczema on my hands so I have to be careful what I use but I was not disappointed.
 
The soap has a light, natural smell and is unperfumed which is great for me because it is the perfumes that aggravate my eczema.
 
I had no adverse reaction itchiness or redness.
 
Natural black mud mask soap
 
The second soap was called natural black mud mask soap and it was described as an old family recipe using olive, palm, coconut and vegetable oils.
 
I was looking forward to trying this because even though I don't have acne I do have very oily skin on my face and this soap really helped to regulate that without drying it out completely.
 
Again as with the first soap I had no adverse reaction itchiness or redness.
 
 
Aromatherapy bath salts with frankincense oil and rose petals.
 
And lastly I received aromatherapy bath salts with frankincense oil and rose petals.
 
These dissolved nicely in the bath to give a lovely calming aroma. 
 
I tend not to use bath salts as I tend to find they are overperfumed which irritates my skin but this is not the case with this product.
 
I felt that the rose petals were a nice little added touch for a natural fragrance.
 
As with the soaps I had no adverse reaction itchiness or redness.


No comments:

Post a Comment