contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Monday 3 July 2017

treevitalise / natural birch water / vegan / organic

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
I received three flavours of birch water:
 
Lemon
Mint
Original
 
The packaging was lovely and very well presented.
 
This is a relatively new concept to me as I knew nothing about birch water until I found this company when looking for an alternative to drinks such as juices with added sugar.
 
What really appealed to me is that each small bottle contains no more than 10kcal.  
 
It is quite an interesting process that involves birch tapping. Only around 2% is taken from the trees during the harvest in March. They are then left to thrive through the seasons for the rest of the year.  
 
The infusion of mint or lemon is natural and nothing artificial is added.
 
The original flavour was okay and I would drink this because I knew it was good for me but I did prefer the ones that were flavoured.
 
The mint one was my favourite as I love peppermint tea and it was just like drinking this it was so refreshing.
 
These are also nice added to smoothies to get your nutrients that way. Vitamins and minerals found in birch sap include potassium, manganese, thiamine, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, sodium, iron, amino acids and Vitamin C.
 
I also like the fact that they are manufactured in glass bottles because this keeps the drink chilled better when its in the fridge so its even more refreshing.
 
You can follow this company on Facebook here
 
 
And also on twitter here
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment