contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Thursday 31 August 2017

guiltless skin natural skincare product review eczema

 
This is a company that ticks all the boxes for me and my family when it comes to natural skin care.
 
Guiltless Skin products are handmade in small batches from a small workshop in Essex, England. 
I like the fact that they only make as much as their customers demand which means they don’t compromise the purity of ingredients that have a limited shelf life.
 
 
I received three products from guiltless skin. These were:
 
Organic jojoba soap
 
Dash of Citrus soap
 
Organic hemp and shea whipped butter.
 
 
A big positive for me is that this company uses all natural products and they don't use any alcohol, sulfates, parabens, silicones, artificial colours or fragrances. The reason this is so important to me is because I have very sensitive skin especially on my hands.
 
 
Out of the soaps I think the one with jojoba was more suited to my skin on my hands as I have eczema and as it was unscented I wasn't worried about my eczema flaring up.
 
For the rest of my body that is not as sensitive I enjoyed using the dash of citrus one. I really liked the lime scent which is really refreshing and a bit different from the usual orange scent with citrus soaps.
 
Both soaps lather really well and they don't leave that greasy residue that you can sometimes get.
 
The shea butter was a perfect consistency and absorbed really well into my skin. It is even suitable to use on the lips as a moisturiser and I found if I put a little on in the morning then it lasted for quite a long time through the day.
 
I also used the shea butter as a barrier for my youngest son to prevent nappy rash and it worked really well.
 
I had no adverse reaction to any of the products no itchiness or redness and the shea butter actually had a positive effect on the eczema on my hands as it helped to moisturise them.
 
On their website at the moment they have a few offers on if you buy bundles. One that particularly stood out to me was the four handmade soaps for £10 which is really reasonable.
 
You can follow guiltless skin on twitter here
 
 
Or Facebook here
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment